Tips & Tricks to Help you Endure the HCG Diet Plan
Losing weight is what most women dream for, but what very few manage to achieve. One requires a lot of patience and commitment in order to reach the ideal weight. For some people, it is a conscious effort that stops cravings and helps them achieve the results they want. The HCG died plan and weight loss shots represents one of the most effective way of losing weight and keeping it off.
However, some people have found it quite challenging to stick to Dr. Simeon’s HCG diet menu. This menu was designed to help the hypothalamus reset through a maintenance phase, where dieters have to watch what they eat. During the third phase, which many people cannot pass, the dieter has to only eat foods approved by Dr. Simeons’ manuscript (organic and hormone free food).
As you can see, sticking to the menu is quite difficult. Countless of HCG Diet reviews point out the fact that the diet works, but it is extremely hard to respect because it is so restrictive. Let’s take a look at several general tips for better dieting, as well as some specific advice that will help you control your hunger.
- Drink more water:Â a lot of time people feel hungry when they are actually thirsty. The body sometimes misinterprets the signal of thirst, and it will have you believe that it is hungry. Drink a glass of water and see if you are still hungry.
- Go for a walk:Â this idea is particularly effective for the HCG injections for weight loss treatment because it is specific that individuals should try to work out as often as possible. Of course, you will also be taking away the source of temptation -food- while doing this.
- Remind yourself why you’re doing this:Â your diet goals aren’t just some distant dream to the future. If you start taking care of yourself, and if you respect administration of your weight loss drops and shots, your body will begin to change. Observing small changes will help you regain your motivation, and push through the feeling of hunger. Post your goal somewhere where you can see it to make sure that it remains fresh in your mind.
- Occupy your mind:Â another thing that you could do would be to occupy your mind. Find something that makes you stop feeling hungry. For example, you could play a game, read a book or call a friend.
- Write a journal:Â you will have a lot of mood swings while on the HCG diet plan. This is why it is a great idea to keep track of your feelings with the help of a journal. This can also give you the extra motivation you need to stick to the diet.
These general tricks will help you control your hunger in most situations. However, there are several loopholes in the HCG diet that may make like easier for you. We would like to share with you some HCG eating plan advice that will no longer make you feel as if you are deprived from food.
- If you are eating poultry at noon, you can save a little for your lunch later.
- Try to add salt and pepper to all your dishes. You will find that this will help you control your hunger. Of course, try not to go over the top with the salt.
- It’s always a good idea to drink a lot of teas. They are tasty, they will keep you hydrated, and they will also make you feel less hungry. Medicinal teas also have a lot of health benefits.
- There is no limit for the amount of vegetables you can eat. In other words, you can eat as many as you like. Vegetables are extremely healthy, and you should use them as often as possible in your HCG diet plan.
- Snack on celery. It has a nice taste and it sits well with the diet plan.
- Cook your own food. Spending time to prepare your own dishes will help you control the feeling of hunger.
- Although the original diet plan says that you shouldn’t eat canned tuna, a lot of reviews mention it as a great ingredient. It can be eaten together with fresh orange and lettuce. Just make sure that the tuna doesn’t come with carbohydrate added to it.
- In general, carbohydrate fool triggers hunger. Try to eat as little bread and Melba toast as possible, as it will induce cravings for food.
The above tricks should help you while on the HGC diet plan and weight loss injections. All in all, if you feel that it is too much for your body, you should consult with a doctor and try to add meals to your diet. Good luck!
Write a Comment